Friday, May 7, 2010

Women's Conference at BYU

Last Thursday and Friday my girlfriends and I got a chance to go to BYU women's conference. Even thought I had an emotional brake down the night before on the topic of leaving my baby AJ, it all passed when I hoped into a car full of fun and crazy women (I am talking about Audra, her Mom, Leah and her Mom). WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! I had the flashbacks of life before kids, I mean BYU. I really enjoyed the messages from the inspired speakers and learned a lot how to be a better Mom.




Overflow of the session called "What matters Most". No doubt everybody whats to know what does matter most?





Leah and I. Gush I am getting round in my face, Leah, can I have yours?




Eating cafeteria food. Some of it was OK!


Me, Audra AND Leah at the Marriott Center




Early Morning





Leah and her Mom were anxiously engaged in the humanitarian knitting project.



Audra when she is awake, always smiling!!! I have something to learn here.



Crazy as Can be!


2 comments: