Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

I decided to dedicate this post to my wonderful Mom Lidiya. I sometimes feel like I don't do enough for her when it comes to Mother's Day or birthdays since she is an ocean away. So, this time it is for you MOM.
First of all on this day thank you for giving me life and raising me the best that you could. AND Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! I have the best Mom in the world, she is not only my Mom but a best friend that have always been there for me. I love you Mom and can't wait to see you soon in July!!!


My husband Jim did a fabulous job taking these pictures on Mother's Day. Thank you sweetie!!!



Momandtay5-7b&w





Momandtay2









momandtay


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you look so gorgeous. Jim did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, those are my thoughts exactly! You look great Olya. I am so glad that you have such a great mom and that you get to see her soon. You are a wonderful mom, too. Your kids are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete