Monday, May 10, 2010

AJ's Birthday



AJ's second Birthday came too fast!!! I can't believe he such a big boy! I still see him as a baby every time iIlook at him.

This year we did not do a kid party as we usually do for our kids, I just don't think I could handle it on my own. So we celebrated  just with our little family. I made the cake and (with Lead's direction and help) tried to decorate it. I am really not that good at it, but I try.







AJ got  PJ's for the summer



A percent from Tasia that AJ picked out for himself- he calls it BITE ( I am assuming because of the claw)



New to us, toddler bed (thanks to our friend Lenette form Dad's work)
He absolutely loves it! Every time he sees it he says, My BIG bed!!!


And His Present from Mom and Dad, BIG CAR!!! 
This can was a little more work to put together then we thought, it really tried AJ's patience during the time of assemblence.


After about an hour of waiting it was done!!!

Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment