Friday, May 7, 2010

Just kids

Here are some pics of my kids

AJ during Joy School (Tasia's preschool that parents take turns teaching).

AJ's favorite vacuum. It is the vacuum that does not suck worth poo. Now it is the outside toy.






My little helper. Today I was mowing the lawn and AJ with his lawn mower LOVEs to Help.




Resting after Hard Work. He looked so cute sitting there on the rocks.



It was AJ's Birthday yesterday. I will do a post on that soon. But this is the car that he got.








Vacuum and I-BEST BUDDIES!!!







The other Day Tasia was getting Private Dance lessons at our house. She LOVES dance. I have a great teacher across the street that comes almost every week and teaches Tasia some cool moves, she even dresses her up and does her hair. I know you all wonder who it is.




Here she is Tasia's favorite girlfriend Shentelle




Last but not least. Tasia is riding as she calls it her two wheeler all on her own. We are so proud of her.


2 comments:

  1. Ol'chik, your kids are adorable!!! Love their huge blue eyes and their cutest faces :)
    We miss you a lot, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh, you have such cute kids! I love those dreamy eyes of AJ. He's a looker, watch out girls.

    ReplyDelete