Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why?

Tasia is getting into the AGE OF WHY?


Mom,( getting changed into a comfortable work put pants): "wait Tasia, I need to change my pants"
Tasia: "Why, did you pee in them?"


This week I have been teaching Joy School, I always look forward to it, because I just love doing all the fun things with 4 year olds. I find if I keep them busy they keep me happy.




Last Wednesday I accidentally got to teach Thanksgiving lesson where we got a chance to make these cool turkeys. Kids had so much fun and I did too.




Today they learned about service, we made cookies and took them to a neighbor and we went to rake leaves. I am so glad that I can be there when my kid learns what work and service is.


I Love Caden's smile in this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment