Monday, November 16, 2009

Tasia is back at Ballet


I am very late on my posts. These last couple of weeks I have been trying to live in a Moment and enjoy my life, rather then running from one pint of it to another as I have been doing all Fall.






The Photography buisness has slowed down a lot, well from being completely booked to not booked at all, but I spent these couple of weeks enjoying being a Mom and anjoying being at home and not stressing about my job. I spent most of my day in PJ's taking care of my sick kids and relaxing to a lot of movies. I miss all of that fun when I run from one appointment to another.







About a week and a half ago we finally took Tasia back to ballet. She was super excited. We did her hair and put her leotard on, she could hardly wait.









Tasia was very excited to have another great teacher Annie , she is our neighbor. Whenever people talk to her about her ballet she says, do you know who my teacher is? Then she answers her own question: "McKinley's Mom, Annie".



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful daughter you have. I did ballet when I was her age. I don't remember whether I was any good or not, my guess would be that I wasn't. I hope that Brooklyn dances too, I think it is such a wonderful creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll Olga! If you need a subject for pictures.... I have a cute baby that needs to have more pictures taken of her :) in all seriousness... I have been meaning to call you.... would you take some pictures for me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definetly, I owe you free session anyway, remember from long time ago, i would love to do it. Call me, we will talk when 789-6058

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures!! Good job, Ol'ka!

    ReplyDelete