Monday, November 30, 2009

Sleep time

The other day Jim took a picture of AJ sleeping, or just laying while I tried to sleep. Usually by the time I need to get up I have Tasia and AJ with me in the bed, they just can't stand it when I sleep.

I should have been taking pictures at all the interesting places that I find Tasia in our bedroom. Every night that we wake up we wonder where she might be. We found here on the floor by our bed quite frequently, but last night she managed to fall asleep under the chair that was under the desk. What is that little girl thinking while finding her new beds in the middle of the night I REALLY DON'T KNOW!!!




I should not probably post the picture of me in bed, but AJ looks too cute to pass it up.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe... you look funny..:) like a sleeping beauty with her dwarf :) (not that AJ is a dwarf) :))) miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete