Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Fun Never Ends

I am trying to catch up with posting, life is just too fast! We, as always, are having a ton of fun this summer. I think I got so tired of winter that I am trying to get the most of this summer that I can.

Let's see, what did we do last week?: 

We went to Temple Square,
the aquarium,
a swim party,
Idaho, 
Thanksgiving Point(next on my editing list),

and today we were home getting ready for baby Quinn. I was thinking since the due date is tomorrow I should get the kid's bed set up or something. Now it is done!!! He can come any time he would like and hopefully he won't follow his brother's footsteps of sitting in my womb for 2 extra weeks.

 







































































Tasia got a cute Ukrainian Shirt from grandma Lidiya





One picture would not be enough of it

















No comments:

Post a Comment