Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Shower


This Last Saturday I was checking my mail and found a couple of cute Baby Shower invitations and thought, "Cool, I get to go to a baby shower". Just when I was reading the rest of the invitation where it mentioned "helping Olya to prepare...  Little Quinn should be..." it hit me it was for me.






It was a total surprise!!! Thanks Leah and Audra, you guys are the BEST!!! Now I am all set with Diapers and Wipes.



Some of us from the Party, I always forget to take pictures before people leave






Audra ...... Audra.... our baby hungry girl, Quinn is definitely going to recognize  her after he arrives






Being prego is not an easy thing, but I feel so special with all the friends  and family around who are as excited about you and the baby as you are!!! It makes it all worth it.







1 comment:

  1. Holy moly, you are on top of things. Way to go woman!

    ReplyDelete