Monday, August 9, 2010

Cherry Hills

It has been an incredibly busy summer, but I won't have it any other way. We have been busy doing a ton of fun stuff with my Mom. I absolutely love having her here. I get spoiled with sleeping in, having a healthy lunch and dinner cooked for me every day. Recently I got a pedicure and a shopping spree from my Mom. It feels so good to be pampered ones in a while. I also need to make a post of all the cool things she brought us from Ukraine when i get a minute.

Last week we went to Cherry Hills with my neighbor and her kids. My brother in law won us a couple of tickets so it was nice not to pay a ton of money for it too.

We had a ton of fun. Kids loves it, My Mom had a blast on the slide too. 
Here Tasia is receiving a Hydro Bum Mussage










Worming AJ up, he ususally needs a couple of hours before he decided to do things on his own





Tasia and Grandma in the Lazy River












Big Splash












Finding treasure on the pirate ship














Pretty Girls




















Grandma went on a water slide and had a blast



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are amazing! We had a such a great time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete