Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Time-Pool Time

I have been waiting for summer for so LONG! I am glad it is here. it is so much fun to have pool parties, camping trips and Popsicles, I Love Popsicles.

Last week my friend Leah had a Pool party in her backyard!!! We had a pool there, but most of the kids were playing on the inflatable slide.



This is when Audra must have been pinching my child, No AJ was just too scared



Same Audra with Happy Child- her own





Audra with another child










Cute Love!!!




Caden was doing some amazing tricks on that slide



I love J. cute chubby body and that grin



What a cute little boy






Oh, Precious Kisses




Kinners going down










This one is Favorite, I am going to put it on my Photo Blog.

"Little Diva"





Excited Tasia



Cute Tasia




Shocked Tasia


Adventurous Tasia






Happy Tasia



We had so much FUN!!! Thanks Leah and Audra for being a personal body guard for kids.

P.S. And all those who want pictures from he Pool Party, bring your own CD (I am quickly running out of my stash) and I will copy them.


1 comment: