Monday, June 14, 2010

On a rainy Day

I can't believe it rained all week-end, no yard work has been accomplished! BUT I have been organizing my house like crazy!!! I have visited the house of a friend of mine and it is her fault now that I just can't stop organizing. Well, even after 2 day worth of it it still look nothing like Mindy Horton's house(sorry for disclosing your identity but everyone should know that she has the most organized house that I have seen). And, yes, she said she cleaned it before we came(to make us feel better), but you just can't organize your house from chaos to perfection before someone comes, it must have been that way before. That is enough about cleaning. This week-end as soon as it started to show some sun (that was for a couple of minutes) I wanted to go see some new places to do photography at. And I found it, I have heard of it before and saw a lot of people with cameras there. I love the color that it brings out


I thought this door was the coolest thing and look at that texture






Tasia was meant to be born to a photographer Mom, I can't wish for anything better with that perfect little face (well, except when she chops her hair off).





This place looks like you are somewhere in Ireland and no one knows that you are just next to the other bright wall.


I love this one of AJ. He finally smiled.





Blue eyes go well with blue walls



My seriousness



more of it

1 comment:

  1. Where is that? Those pics are sooo awesome! The most beautiful little people. You are so good.

    ReplyDelete