Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Trip to Idaho


This Last Week-end Jim's Mom Susan, sister Carolyn and all of us went to Idaho for a week end.
Our niece Marissa had a dance recital and we all were excited to see it.
We stayed at a cute little cabin in the woods. We absolutely loved it there. I enjoyed not cooking or washing dishes 3 times a day. Our In-laws were so great to watch the kids while we went to visit the New Rexburg Temple. What a fun week-end.

Tasia and AJ in still in their PJ's early in the morning. I hope they will learn the art of sleeping in on a vacation.














Tasia blowing bubbles. This us the face she makes when I tell her to show me her BIG eyes.




This is her cute face when I do not say anything.







Tasia and Marissa after the Concert.






When Tasia saw Marissa all made up she said:"Did you paint your lips?"




















































AJ trying not to pull of his new hat knitted by his aunt Carolyn









Daddy and AJ before Church in Driggs.





Another very important event happened in Idaho. Josh(our nephew) was ordained to the office of a preist in the Aaronic Priesthood. Watch out young ladies, he is a very handsome young man and he loves children.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love AJ's hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little get-a-way! I love Tasia's "big eyes" face. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete