Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dirt, Popsicles and all that summer Fun

I was planting my summer flowers when the Kids wanted to help. AJ's first real experience in the dirt. He loved splashing around in it. Usually with the appearance of a little dirt I would hurry up and wash him off,(like My Mom thought me), but I grabbed the camera and let AJ have his fun being a REAL BOY.











After we had our fun, I asked Tasia to spray AJ's feet with water. Poor guy got a full cold shower. He was not too happy about that.













































The fun with Popsicle happened before the MUD!



















2 comments:

  1. Those are such cute pictures! Sometimes you just have to let them get dirty! They love it of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys have that same outfit! Too bad it no longer fits either of them.

    ReplyDelete