Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quotes from Tasia

Tasia: "Mom, can I have a gum?
Mom:"No"
Tasia:"Mom, can I have a gum?
Mom:"Tasia no you can not have a gum right now".
Tasia:"Mom, can I have a gum?
Mom(loosing a little patience)No Tasia we already talked about it"
Tasia:"I will tie you up"




All day long I was trying to get Tasia to pick up her toys and by the time we were ready to have FHE I have just about had it with them lying around everywhere on the floor and the couches.
Mom:"Tasia clean up these toys or I am going to throw them away"(I find myself repeating this one a lot). As she lined up her stuffed animals carefully on the couch and sat by them.
Mom:(trying to find a nice tone in the voice)Tasia, Please clean up so that we can have our Family Home Evening.
Tasia:"Mom, but they are my family"

1 comment:

  1. I need to be better about commenting on here and not so much in person. Mason and I loved reading this. They are hilarious! I love the funny things kids say. Thanks for sharing...and keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete