Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clark Updates

It has been awhile since we have updated our blog. The life goes faster then I can update it online, but i try.
This Last Saturday Jim got an opportunity to go Snowboarding! Jim is still hurting:)
While the husbands(Leah's and mine) enjoyed the mountains, we took kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It took a little for kids to worm up but when they became comfortable, they LOVED It!




AJ;"I can stand I just can't walk"









AJ just figured put what this tube is for, he had fun. He is crawling faster and faster each day. Today at Relief Society(yes, I was there, it was great) he saw other kids bottle and he speed crawld like I have never seen before, it was fun.





AJ is upset because he was not allowed to take away another baby's Binky





Tasia bravely conquering steep steps









Tasia is getting tired


Sunday was a beautiful day. We really wanted to get outside for a walk with a family. But by the time kids took naps it started to get cold.










Updates on Mom and Dad.

Jim was s0 happy to do something rather then schoo and work, he loved snowbording


Olya just can't wait to go SOMEWHERE, Disnay Land, Beach, anything-she need to get away. Besides that she is excited to do fliers for her Endless Memories Photography. So if you see one on your door don;t throw it away they are my babies:)

Just wanted to thank all my neighbors and friends who support and beleive in me. You guy really mean a lot . to me. Thanks to those who, without complaint practically were freezing while I took my time taking pictures.
I have the greatest neighboors ever, Browns,Mayfields,Wests, far away ones like Weises, without you all Eagle Mountain would be a drag.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Olya, we love you too and are glad that we get to live so close to you! You are definately one of our most favorite people. Whenever Mason sees your pictures he gets excited and starts saying, "Olya" over and over. I'm glad you were able to get out with your kids and spend some time at Kangaroo Zoo. That sounds like a lot of fun! Once I'm feeling better I want to get out of the house and do something fun too.

    ReplyDelete