Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Fun

Today we did not have to go to work and it is the great time to spent together as a family and catch up on some things in our house.

My wonderful husband gave me a chance to sleep in a little today and I was so grateful. Jim took the kids, who usually wake me up and made them pancakes, while Mom continued in her slumber(how sweet of him).
Now we are having a very relaxing morning. Jim and kids are playing Mario Party and Mom is blogging.

After all the fun it is time for Jim to catch up on some homework, take some time to work more on setting up my studio and just be together.

I just love Saturdays like this

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect way to start the day! I wish I got to sleep in from time to time... that sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete