Sunday, October 2, 2011

it is about time to upload my blog, huh

My Gosh, it feels like the summer has slipped through my fingers. So Mush has happened, Where to start?

 So, I will start from he beginning (the summer). We were very lucky to welcome my Mom at our house once again. This time I was NOT pregnant and DID not just had a baby. We went camping, hiking, and  we visited the Arches National park, which was the first time for my Mom. I like it when my Mom is impressed, that is why I like to show her all the beautiful places we have here in Utah. We had so much fun. We hiked in the early morning while the rest of the people were still sleeping. Then in the afternoon we hung out at the hotel and enjoyed the pool. Then in the evening we went on easy hiked with the kids.


Camping the American Fork Canyon.


camping2
camping3


Arches National Park



fam


One of the most beautiful hikes- Park Avenue


withmom


kids
jimandolya


jim


mom&AJ

Sand Dune arch




all


AJ

G-ma
My Mom and I also hiked and saw the symbol of Utah- Delicate Arch while Jim and the kids slept in. Spending time with just my Mom and I reminded me of my childhood, when we went places in Krimea and Russia.

Delicate Arch




arch





mom5




mom6




olya




Tasia




Q




pool1
pool


Goblin Valley


goblinfam



While my Mom was here we also celebrated Quinn's birthday with a Hawaiian Party. Jim grilled hamburgers and pineapple. Mmm it was the best.

Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment