Thursday, April 14, 2011

Maui day 2and 3

Tired of my Maui posts yet, bear with me as I continue. Since the main reason going to Maui was Jim's MFR seminars I guess I should not complain that he had to leave and attend them, I wish he would spent all that amazing time with us, but first things first.

On the Second day I decided to drive Jim in our( for the week) new Shevy Malibu to his seminar. Let me tell you, we are not new car people and probably never will be, so driving this spanking new car was something to get used to. Ones we got over the fear of driving, scratching or breathing at it it was fun to accelerate fast and just feel cool:)


malibu



mom&q



Another reason why I loved Maui is because I got more hours in my day there. Hawaii being 4 hours behind from us was amazing. My first day I woke up at 5-30 and couldn't sleep any more, I was rested and ready to go for the day. So before Jim had to be at the class at 8-30 we had time to kill. We watched the sunrise from our back glass door, we went to the farmer's market and I ate my first fresh coconut and drank it's juice.


coconutjuice



glowers4



So after i dropped Jim off to his class I went to explore the rich area of the hotels and beaches. Some people pay 300 to 500 dollars per night to stay there and I thought 125 was expensive, but not for Maui.



wiilea


Quinn and I went to the beach and then we spent 3 hours at the Wialea Mall. They had a lot of cool art exhibits and expensive shopping.



beachbum


On the day three I decided to stay close and enjoy the sun and the beach not too far from the hotel. Poor Quinn was my primary target of photography, well if you do not count all the flowers.


This is me with my farmer's tan. It took a lot to get rid of it. Quinn and I walked up and down this beach every day.

11-14collage



ontherocks
palmsinset
palmsunset2





1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! It is absolutely gorgeous there! This makes me want to go visit Hawaii even more!

    ReplyDelete