Sunday, March 20, 2011

What we have been up to

well, it has been a while, time to update...
It has been a fun couple of weeks.Some of my girlfriends and i decided to train for a triathlon this summer. I thought it would be a great motivation to get back in shape. We have been swimming, running (up to 3 miles) and working out every day. ( well except for a day when I did not sleep at night because AJ wouldn't stop coughing and because of it threw up all over our bed), but on the good days. It has been my new motivation!!!




Last week, we had a Field Trip to Sweet;s candy factory in Salt lake. Kids had a lot of fun wearing goofy hear nets and sampling candy and watching hot it is made. I will admit, it is very interesting, even for Moms like me who have never been in the candy factory. Our tour guide told the kids that as soon as they are 18 they can come work at the candy factory and eat as much candy as they want every day.
After that Tasia kept asking me on the way home : "How old do I need to be to work int he candy factory?" I am thinking great!!!My kid will grow up and work at the candy factory!!!



The time is also coming close for us to go to Hawaii!!! We are so excited! We got the snorkeling gear in the suit case already!!! 



I have been taking a brake from using my camera, sometimes I feel like if I bring it with me everywhere I go I have to treat it like a 4th child, for which I am way not ready. So I have been very camera less and don;t have a ton of new pics.

I don't think I have even posted these ones of Quinn





collahe1





collage6




The one on the left is my fav, he has such a chubby chubby face!!!

collage4




collage3




collage2




Well, I guess another NEW thing that i am going to be doing is WEDDINGS! Will see how that goes but I am wanting to give in another try. Here are some pics I have done couple of year s ago of my friend Kristina



Editingwalkdone

 


Collage2sighned
 
 
 These are a bit more traditional then what i usually do, but i took her to my favorite place in the Af canyon where i had my bridal shoot. It is gorgeous out there.
 
Kristvennetingst
 


kristinafieldst





kristinaB&Wprofilesighned



kristgrass2st


No comments:

Post a Comment