Friday, March 4, 2011

things I learn along the way

It has been an extremely busy week, like any other one I guess. But I am loving life, because I am alive and I have unbelievable friends and neighbors. I love meeting new people and I love learning things from them. I am Grateful for the circumstances that Got has put me into and for the People that I got a chance to meet. When my friend Audra was mooing this week I realized that the most important things in life besides relationship with God and family, it is relationships with friends that we will take with us after we die. Those are the things that matter most in life.

Never in my life I have learned things that benefited finding joy in my life like in Eagle Mountain. I have been blessed with friends I met and they have taught me many things. If not for Leah I would have never knew that making a dinner for somebody would answer their prayers. If not for Rebekah I would have never learned the art of canning and self reliance. If not for Consuela I would never know how to entertain people and (still don't know) how to cook a delicious dinner.
If not for Audra I would have never learned how to love every single child you see, I would have never learned putting others needs first before your own, I would have never been myself as I am when she is around. I wanted to say I would have never learned mooning people, but I haven't tried that Yet.
The list could continue, but you get the point. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all of you what I know, you play much bigger role in my life then you realize.


2 comments:

  1. You have taught me so many things too. I cant even count all the times you have served me and my family. Thanks for being such a selfless friend. This was a wonderful post, I loved reading and realizing what wonderful people I am surrounded by. Words of Wisdom from Olya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized how many people I missed in this post. I guess at that moment I was just thinking about a few.

    ReplyDelete