Sunday, January 2, 2011

What a Great Christmas!!!

Nothing like our kids anticipating Christmas made it unforgettable!!! I admit I was not looking forward to upcoming winter. Last one (when Jim was in school) got me little bit depressed, so I was worried the same will happen this year. I thought Christmas will make it better but nothing more. Well, so far I have not been bored even for a minute. I love it when My friends keep me busy and my kids as well. Now it is kind of hard to be bored with three kids, Photography business and on the side job.





This Christmas was one of the more unforgettable ones. Tasia was getting us all excited. She asked me practically every day, is it Christmas yet? And when it came she definitely had ants in her pants. On Christmas Eve at the dinner table she keept asking me, "Mom, when did aunt Carolyn said Santa was going to come?" I said after you are asleep. "Can you wake me up then", I said of cores not!.




After kids were in their beds on Christmas Eve, Jim and I still had a TON of things to do. About 30 min later I was mopping the floors by Tasia's room and I hear her : "Who's there?" in hopes for A Fat Guy with a beard.




We took time to teach our kids more about True meaning of Christmas and it was amazing to see the changes in their attitudes. They loved giving Gifts for Jesus, by serving others.




Tasia and AJ with their ctockings




Quinn's First Christmas







Q2


Q4


Q



This year for Christmas Jim and I decided to do symbolic percents for each other, since we are saving (paying off school debt) some cash to go to Jim's Myofascial release seminars in Hawaii. It is going to be our Anniversary and Christmas presents for each other. So I was looking forward to see kids open their toys and patiently waiting for April when we get to leave the kids and enjoy some son in Kauai. I used to looking forward to what I get for Christmas, but now since I have kids things have changed.


We loved when Grandparents come for breakfast on Christmas morning. It became our new tradition since last year.


AJ and his new Buzz



AJ was also very into Thomas the Train recently. Grandma and Grandpa gave him a cool set with trains and tracks. He absolutely loves them. I often hear him screaming Chaga- Chaga- ChOOO- CHOOO through the whole house



momandtay
kiss

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute family, glad you had such a wonderful christmas!

    ReplyDelete