Friday, October 29, 2010

Quinn is 2 months old

I just can't believe that my baby is 2 moths old already! Where did the time go? He is such a joy in my life! I am so enjoying this soft cuddly little bear. Quinn is such a good baby. With my busy life his good attitude toward life helps me survive in the world of kids. 

In the way raising a third child is little easier then 1st or second. By no means I am saying that it is easy, we just learn more along the way. I remember when Tasia was a baby. She cried a lot, or so it seemed to me as a new Mom. I always waited for her to be 4 months to stoop fussing. Then I was waiting till she could move on her own so that she won't be that frustrated, so on and so forth. I always waited and waited instead of enjoyed.

I remember talking to girlfriends and asking when is it going to get better? Was a big question. Now I know that it  is not going to get better. This is THE BEST TIME right now. They sleep, they eat, yeah they cry, but then they sleep again so enjoy it while it lasts.


8


7


1
4

2 comments:

  1. That hat is the cutest, and it helps that there's a cute little guy in it too ;)

    ReplyDelete