Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love Fall

I guess we all love it when it is worm and beautiful. I love fall for pretty colors, for harvest and photography seasons every day. It has been crazy busy lately, but I think I like it that way. I have noticed if I am away from home then i want to be home. I know it is obvious, but so true for me. It has been fun getting the veggies from the garden, going to the canyon to roast hot dogs and doing fun parties and photo shoots. Now I need to spent weeks on end editing.


Here are three of my kiddos in one place



/endlessmemoriesphoto/5103503573/" title="three1 by sweety_pie19ua, on Flickr">three1


three

AJ being a boy

dirtaj

Last week, while getting potatoes from our garden

potatoes
we found an interesting creature

potatoe
AJ- the FARMER
ajandoit

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I love the crazy potato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those potatoes look fantastic! Good gardening. And that is one cute farmer too.

    ReplyDelete