Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Poor baby...

Due to Mom's profession and the need of practice gets my poor baby in bowls, baskets, trunks every kind of photography prop I can think of every week-end it seems. I still have a hammack to put together and try it out.
Now that I have my own newborn he ends up being a guinney pig for my new ideas, poor kid.


 I have knitted this hat and a cocoon myself. I am not a very good knitter, I have a lot to learn from my Mother in Law and sister in law, but this one I made myself.



collagestamped


collage3
 
 
 
collahw11-14b&w
Basketstamped

3 comments:

  1. Great job!!! These all look awesome, and what an adorable little model you have. I want to hold him again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olya I love all the pictures! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so darn cute, good job on the knitting, that's really cool. Keep um' coming I could look at pics of him all day :)

    ReplyDelete