Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fun with 3

So, here I am almost stay at home Mom with 3 kids. I never thought I would find myself being a Mom of three so soon, but it is challenging and fascinating at the same time. It is like having the Best and the Worst of the both worlds. Sometimes I am amazed at how well I do and sometimes I go crazy.

I am enjoying every minute with my new baby. I don't want him to grow fast and want him to stay this little just for a little bit longer. I love when he snuggles to my shoulder and curls up close to me. I LOVE it, LOVE it!
In the middle of the night I try to explain to my hubby how much I am in love with this baby and can't fully express my thoughts. Then Jim tells me : " I love you ". Sometimes I loose myself in this baby and really need to remember to express my love to my husband and other kids as well.

Anyways, it has been nice to be home more and to have Jim home these past two Saturdays. Jim has fixed a ton of stuff in the house and made me very happy by doing so. We finally got a chance to do some more pictures of Quinn. Still not all of my ideas but some. So here they are:








































No comments:

Post a Comment