Monday, March 1, 2010

Haircuts

Couple of weeks ago I went and finally got my hair chopped, whole 9 inches of it. What a relief!!!
I am having a lot of fun styling it almost every day! Can you believe it has been 2 years since my last haircut???

A week later we decided Tasia needed to keep up with me, and I cut her hair and bangs. Now I am having double fun of styling her and my hair. After the haircut she kept going to the mirror and saying I look different, I look different! I love playing with my little doll.

















3 comments:

  1. Love the new cut! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ol'chik, you're beautiful! :) And it's weird seeing Tasia with bangs... how are you? did you find out who you're having yet? let me know, i want to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c.u.t.e. You both look so cute.

    ReplyDelete