Monday, February 22, 2010

Party Time for AJ





It's Party Time for my kids, when I am trying to work on the computer. Well I don't complain, at least they are keeping themselves busy. They play well, then they hit each other, then make up by kissing each other better. That is a cycle of life of siblings I guess.



AJ unloaded the dishwasher and set up for a party!



After hitting Tasia he likes to Kiss it Better, it is quite cute!





I have been so lazy on doing any posts.



It has been a little more relaxed around here lately. I think we are getting used to new changes and that is a good thing.

Some good news:

1.Jim does not start his clinical untol March, so we have some time to have him for ourselves. yeah!!!

2. Jim got his school schedule and he will be done in July 9 instead of August. That was the most exciting news i needed to hear.

Since my Mom will be here sometime in July we hoped to have some time to show her more parts of Utah (Like Zion's Park) that she has never seen. I was worried that we won't be able to do anything before the baby because of school schedule but now it looks like it might work out!
This makes me so happy!!!

3. We are going to go on a LONG Road trip to Texas, for Jim's seminar. We are a little scared and excited at the same time. And yes the kids are coming. I have some friends in Texas that we are going to stay at. And who knows me, I just love traveling and seeing new places. I have never been to Texas, I have only heard that it is worm there in march, so the change of scenery will be exciting.

We have had a couple of more or less relaxing week-ends. Last week-end I did not have any sessions, but we had time for family!!! We went to the Lehi Pool. Kids had so much fun, including the adults. There is something about water and me, I am happy in it. Tasia found instant friends in a second. AJ was a little afraid, he was pretty much holding on to ether Jim's or my body. Only after about an hour he relaxed and started having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment