Friday, October 2, 2009

New Lens

Little bit more of our life: or Endless Memories Photography. As some of you may know I started my photography buisness this year. It has been a new adventure for me and my family. Last Christmas Jim surprised me with the Nikon SLR camera. It has oped a new world of opportunities and FUN. Couple of months later we splurges on a nice 85 mm portrait lens which I LOVE. It is the BEST for portraits which I do, but recently I have been requested to take a lot of big Big and Small family portraits and my great lens was just not close enough. I had rented but I feel like it is like throwing away money. We have shopped around , but I feel like I am stuck at home in Far away Eagle Mountain and I have to get kids lunches and everything else ready and have extra 2-3 hours just to go to the store. Good thing I have a Wonderful husband who supports me in doing what i LOVE TO DO, EVEN THOUGH he losses his wife to photography every ones in a while. To make long story short, Jim brought 17-50 mm wide angle telephoto lens. I was so excited, I could hardly stand myself. We worked out a payment plan so hopefully I will get enough buisness in the next couple of month so that we can pay it off and not have to pay interest. I am so excited. I am headed to Sundance with my neighbors for their family photo shoot and will see how this baby works.

Here is a picture I took of AJ with his favorite food Corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment