Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I guess this month like any another month has been extremely busy, week after week. Last week Joy School had a field trip to Cornbelly's . WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! Group rates ROCK, let me tell you for only $7 Tasia, AJ and I had a blast on jumping pillows, awesome playground equipment that consisted of different types of slides, corn mazes for kids and adults, tire swings, and chicken shows. I think I loved it more then my kids. I love seeing my kids having fun and enjoying life in it's fullest.



Tasia's Black eye was getting blacker every day after the tripped over my foot and landed on her cousin Sierra, which in the end gave her just enough height to hit the corner of the coffee table. From a distance it looks like eye make up, we should have just did the other eye with bluish eye shadow:)





Joy school group with some extras:)













For some dumb reason I can not find the rest of the pictures from this trip, I might need to do an extentipn of the post after I find them.




Days of Our Life

This was Jim's Birthday and my failed attempt of making him a Birthday cake with a snowboard. Failed misserobly!!!! Well, I tried, next time I need to consult more professional Mom's who are better at it, because I SUCK.


Well, Tasia will make a cute snowboarder girl. Maybe she will be better at snowboarding then me, I hope.







I thought AJ looked cute like a little innocent birdy, he still has no idea what this stick with clip on boots does anyways.




Well, not that innocent, that is what he looked like at lunch. EVERY meal time I have to clean up something like this or WORSE!!! I basically have to mop the floors 3 time a day, after Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, when is it going to stop? just lie to me, please!!!





Day at the Park

After we clean up our messes and Mom is DONE with AJ's screams, we go to the park to unwind and play.




















3 comments:

  1. As always, cute pictures. I especially like the ones with pumpkins. And your not alone with the messes. I don't know when it will end, but I am hopeing soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you take any pictures of Jim's b-day cake? I want to see if it's really as bad as you say. I love the Cornbelly pics, they turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, if I did not take pictures it means it was BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete