Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quinn is 3 months old

Couple of weeks ago I had a Mom call to schedule an appointment for kid pics. She asked me a couple of questions and while we were talking she told me she get's her daughter's pictures taken by a professional photographer EVERY MONTH. I was amazed!!! No wonder why she needed to ask her husband if that was ok:). Anyways, there are some amazing parents out there that treasure their kid's every day of life. And all memories and pictures are Priceless, aren't they?


So now I am trying to not be too busy and take my kid's pics as much as I can, since it is mostly free for me.


Q
 
 
 
 
cute2st
 
 
 
collageb&w
 
 
 
 
chestcepiast
 

2 comments:

  1. oh, my, HECK- that is the cutest ever! I love the little bum cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leah, so stinkin' cute, you are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete