Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Pictures-Done

What a Day- the day when you have an appointment to get your Family Pictures done !!! It is so much easier being a photographer rather then a Mom who needs to get all family ready for Family Pictures! 

We get ready in the morning. I had to bring all the nice clothes for myself hubby and kids. I go to work, then hurry up and get the kids dressed, ready, fed , Tasia;s hair done (the most time consuming this ever), take their pics, then on the drive to the appointment I so HOPE that my make up and hair done in the car will look OK for this big event-Pictures!!!! 

I am grateful for Kristine Nabaker who took these. I did edit them and head swapped in a couple of places. The nicest lady ever, who agreed to trade picture taking so last minute. She was great!!!

So after about an hour and a half kids were getting crazy, we are calling it done. I am amazed that they turned out so good. I even look OK, which is surprising on such a crazy day.




fam3


fam2
 
 
door2
 
 
 
train1

 
kids



 
 

2 comments:

  1. They turned out sooo good! You look beautiful and so does your family! I'm glad you got some good pics, especially since we are so spoiled having you take ours all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I'm totally jealous :) Family pictures are tough.

    ReplyDelete