Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Couple of days ago I had a busy day of taking care of kids, shopping for Christmas, running around from one store to another looking for the best deal. I felt like I had too much to do, Life is too crazy and that i never have enough time to do anything!

I came home exhasted, made some dinner, worked on the computer and at the end of the night my husband and I decided to watch "Nativity Story" to finish up our day. After thinking more of the simplicity of the Savior's birth, of the miracle that is was I started realizing that I need to teach my children that Christmas is a season for service. A season of giving the things we need (Spiritual Gifts) the gifts that help us remember Him and His Birth.


Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute!!! I love your Christmas card and your new blog design...hehe. Have fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete