Monday, August 24, 2009







This is going to be one big post. We have been having so much fun this summer. Growing a garden and flowers has been a hard and rewording job.

Couple of days ago AJ got a hair cut, because his mop was getting longer and longer and I was tempted to do pony tails on him a lot. Dad and I agreed that it would be better for a little boy to be more clean cut rather then start long hair at this age.

After I buzzed AJ's hair, Tasia wanted me to buzz hers. Well, we ended up trimming Tasia's hair too and it turned out pretty cute.




This is my girl having fun with the flowers.











My favorite













This one too



These pictures are from today, I was listening to some Russian music (Alla Pugacheva), Tasia's favorite for dancing. She just does not stop dancing and I can't help it but do it with her.







So, we cranked the CD player to it's highest volume and began dancing on our front lawn, who cares what the neighbors will think, right???



I wish I had the video of this, we had so much fun!!!












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures with the flowers! And dancing in the front yard, what could be better!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome, ol'chik! :0 i wish i was there with you girls dancing :) by the way, i love tasia's haircut!! always want to cut emma's hair, but can't make myself cut her curls

    ReplyDelete