Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family Pictures, Finally

This Last Week-end my sister in law Karen the photographer with nice D-90 was in town, so we took an opportunity to shoot some family pictures. It has been so long. I really need to blow one up for my huge empty wall in my house. If anybody has any suggestions which one I would appreciate.
































The kids were terrible. But it looks like we can make something work out of these!
Big thanks to Karen-the photographer from Idaho.



















Wish a little head swapping, some more...




















3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the black and white picture of everyone on the hood. I love Tasia's outfit. They are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! I like the 7th one down where AJ is kind of waving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the b&w picture of all of you - the 5th one from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete